Home

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First blog Art 120


So I guess this is my blog. From here on out I will keep the audience i may or  may not have updated with my current work.

My computer experience is pretty limited. When i was a sophomore and junior in high school i was really into learning new programs, however i would get frustrated really quickly and give up. I played around with photo shop, Flash and adobe premiere. The video editing program i excelled in the most, the others got frustrating so i just put them to the side. Recently i have been messing around with final cut pro, and imovie. I know these are video based editing programs, but i feel as if i have some experience in them.
I am really excited to learn all I can about graphic design, the programs, the process, and see if I can excel in all aspects of the classes I'm taking. More specifically I'm excited to learn how to work with photoshop and illustrator (art 120).
Don't really read to many magazines, books that i have to for school. But there are some good online blogs I read up on. superbmx.com/lotekbrand.com and that's all I can think about as of now.
Favorite websites are twitter is pretty cool, myspace, facebooks, the regulars haha.

O so I will be posting up work that is in progress. I will also attempt to explain the processes I go through as the term unfolds.


1 comment:

  1. nice d bag shit ma dude. cant wait to read. ive been meaning to make something like this for myself.

    ReplyDelete