Home

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ayeee finally done.

So a few trips to art media today were defiantly worth it. I decided to really shop around i just got some basic shit and it wound up being like 50 bucks which i though sucked a lot. However, i started working and had already planned my book set up out. For the first time in my life everything went according to plan. There are a few things i am a bit unhappy with. and things i am super pumped on. Among things im not psyched on are:
i purposely didn't fully cover the front and back cover, i left a tiny boarder of black, but its a bit uneven which sucks.
and secondly my book opens but not with as much ease. However, i think it still works super good. Peep some of these pics.
The first one is me after like a million hours of working on this book.






No comments:

Post a Comment