Home

Sunday, June 28, 2009

back to school

well its seemed like a really fast week break, probably because it was only a week. after taking 18 credits this spring i figured it would be just a fabulous idea to take 12 over the summer. 8 credits are studio art classes, 4 is an online art history class. two of the classes are only 4 weeks. At first i figured 4 week classes would be rad, ohh boy was i wrong. everything is hard and sped up so it sucks.
Something cool on a good note, i checked out last thursday, it was probably one of the most rad events i have ever been to. all walks of life piled into north east portland, on alberta street to showcase and sell art, music, food, drinks, everything. there were so many weirdo'S but who isnt weird?
Either way i had a smile on my face at all times, and a drink in my hand. so it was pretty bad ass. this zine i wanted to do will be getting done, but im killing two birds with one stone. it will be my final project for my art 200 class as well as my own little thing. Im gunna try to make a bunch of them and just hand them out. i think it will work out pretty well.
anyways im having a night to myself to let my body recuperate from the 2 week party bender i have been on.
And on that note
night night,
Pauly.

No comments:

Post a Comment