Home

Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday resolutions.

Well its been awhile. This blog was intended for school and well the class has been over for almost a year now. Time has been going by pretty fast these days. Anyways, It was recently my birthday and now since im legally alowed to drink, and mayne looked at as more of an adult (which is bulshit) i figure i start blogging more. i have no care in the world if anyone reads this. If people do, thats rad. But ill for sure be updating way more.
Im currently enrolled in a graphic design program at the wonderfull Portland State University. first off let me give props to all the teachers that work there. They are more then just professors, they are rad people.
Im stressed though, and feel like even though there are a ton of people that do way more then me on a daily basis, i cant keep up. I guess im immature. Im just trying to figure out what the hell it means to be a graphic designer. I have all these awesome ideas, and they just get blocked by something and i cant figure it out.
I think one of the biggest things that limits my abilities is the fact that i stress about the quality of my work. see i have to submit a portfolio by spring term of 2010. And the work has to be good. but what the fuck! what is good? i dont even know. its probly all just immature feelings and they need to chill. Problems in life are created by only one person in life, and that is one's self. if its not good enough im screwed i suppose.. so every little thing i do i over analyze, and loose a lot of what my initial intentions were.
I suppose this is a rant but i just wanted to get it the hell out of my head.

Peep this blog more for sick stuff, like local art, interviews, whatever. im just trying to promote life. Partying, chillen, being productive, being unproductive, whatever!.

Laters.
Paul C.

No comments:

Post a Comment