Home

Thursday, November 12, 2009

dream sequence project.

So im sure this has been done so many times through out the history humans, and curiousity. But i been having these dreams lately that are so amazing, and i want to illustrate them. Each dream ive had for the past few days i made a little log. Kinda like main points in the dream that i can never forget. I wanna dive into my sleep and document what i can remember. I feel like this is going to be an ongoing project that may take some time. i am really buisy with school so its gunna be hard to juggle. im hopeing some shitty weather keeps me in the house.
I been super stressed lately and almost had a full blown meltdown this am. which is fine, but it seems like i am becomeing less and less sane humanbeing in the mornings. I loose shit, my heads in the clouds and its really getting me stressed. haha.
I been working my ass off in school, and i still feel like i produce the work that a 4th grader could do. But i guess im going to keep on trucking, and just play around. I been trying to think less of school in general, and not let it get me so stressed out. Why should being on the computer for 10 hrs a day be stressful? i mean im going to be probly on the cocmputer more and more as time goes on. so i have to figure out how to keep sane. Maybe a break for a drink? maybe 2? but i tend to go way past that too. I fell this is a very easy way to have a bit of an alcohol abuse problem, ahh fuckit i drink too much anyways.
Im excited about this dream illustration log im going to do.
maybe colabo with someone, that would be pretty rad.
Any takers? haha
heres a pic of this t shirt project im doing for school.
and on that note, im off to spanish class,
Laters.
Pauly.

No comments:

Post a Comment