Home

Monday, April 13, 2009

Artist of Choice




I chose to study and get inspired by Geoff McFetridge. How can i start? well his work is awesome. Its really really inspiring
to me on a personal level.
I ride bmx bikes and its not only my passion but kinda a big chunk of my life.
I grew up around that culture, of being the reject to society because some sport i chose to do
that broke the confines of traditional sports or whatever.
"Geoff McFetridge is a graphic designer and visual artist based in Los Angeles" stolen from this site check it out. here is a few pieces of his work.
We watched a rad video in class on him as well.
i defiantly have a pretty creeper mustache, a bit inspired by him as well.
so i suppose im going to just really get into his work, and try to make this greeting card work.
i have a few ideas and sketched a few things. I cant import them cuz my scanner is messed up, so ill probably just do it in class tomorrow morning.
wordd 
night night

No comments:

Post a Comment