Home

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Photos in The mail!

I have been back and forth from oregon to new york for the past few years. and over the moves i have sent my photos back and forth. well finally i got my stuff sent to me. When i was  a senior in high school i took an amazing senior experience art thing. I chose to spend the year shooting and developing photos around a theme. I chose to take photos that made people feel as if they were dream like, and overall just odd stuff. We decided that surrealism was not a good name for the photos i shot and they were just there own thing really. i have all these photos mounted set up in series and like ready to go to a show haha. i want to start posting them on this blog and my flickr and possibly get my work out there. i mean why not right? i have not shot a photo in 3 years im  not sure why i suppose i went thorough a block where i just had no ambitions. well now i am really eager to just explore everything and i want to get my stuff back in action. so this is my first step. please look back soon, i will be posting a series every few days, and explaining them and talking about what the hell i was thinking when i took the photos and whatnot. so check back!

1 comment:

  1. good! glad you are adding ideas to your blog. right on!

    ReplyDelete