Home

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my pup


Whoever said small dogs cant learn tricks?
Ahhh this is to divert me from my photoshop project. about 5 months ago i was blessed with this rad little dog. My buddys mom got it from some dude as an attempt to win over her love for chirstmas. i supose it was a good idea, but the lady could not handle a puppy especially a little chiuwawa. so she said i could have it. Ever since we just been livin the life. His name is mo, he is 1/2 chiuwawa and 1/4 pug and 1/4 weiner dog. all though i have my doubts about this combo. hes down. no leash, he follows me while i ride my bike. i am defiantly getting sick of everyone and their mother asking me if its my dog while we are roasting around town. o well though skrew um. either way here is a shot of him at the trails with my friends boston terrier emmit. any given day im either maxin out, doin school work, or riding bikes with the mut. yaaaaa i guess what made me think of this all is i just taught him to roll over haha which i thought was kinda rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment