Home

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photo Treatment project

The next two images are pretty cool I think. One of the processes given to us was to duotone the image. Basically you turn the image to grayscale, then play with the duotone filter. i was playing with it and realized that you could tritone and quadtone an image. I chose to go all out and quadtone it haha. what i thought was rad about this one was that it looked like a stained image. Sepia toned. We used to play with staining images with tea bags, it came out super cool, and this really reminded me of this. you can expect that i will do something like this manually as well, something with staining. But anyway here is my sepia toned image, again its my version not some stock photoshop filter.

And to cap off my night of photoshop here is my deconstructed version of my image. Its still in the process. I just played with the selection tools, clone stamp tool, and manually cloaning things. So i just took a pillar and repeated it, tried to make it look realistic as possible. i took the holes in the celling and manually cloned them so there was no more holes yesaaaaa!. the last thing i did was cloned the ground to cover up the light spot in the lower left hand corner. This image can be played with so much more, so expect a final version soon. for now here this one is.

Also peep the flickr, and my classes flickr group to see what me and my fellow students are cooking up in our photoshop photo treatment madness project!
Late pauly,
expect zine coming out in july or august too, this is gunna be a wholeeeee different post, and may yield a whole other blog. For now its secrete. 

1 comment:

  1. GOOD WORK. excited about your enthusiasm and for your top secret zine project.

    right. on.

    ReplyDelete