Home

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Start from scratch.

So leave it to me to totally F up my project. i basically did what i was hopeing not to do and saved over my original. At this time last night i had four images done. well fuck it. For the past 4 hours i been just playing with photoshop and re-doing my images. we need to have 10 done by tomorrow so far i have 9. ill post them in intervals of 3 and discuss them so here we gooooo.



The first image i just played with contrast and levels, i pretty much just decided to screw around and realized that it really looked like a stencil. So there ya go, a stencil haha. I htink im going to pursue this into an actual stencil, and have a computer print of it as well.
The next image i am pretty pumped on. We were given the option to play around pretty much, and i decided to scan in some rice on cling wrap. the cling wrap was to not get rice everywhere, but it wound up making this radical texture. it just wasn't there and i decided to play with it more, so i used the gradient map tool and boom a sick ass image came out, im pretty pumped on this one.
The final image for this series of three was a compilation of a quad-toned image and a halftoned image. I just messed around with the halftone filter. it was kinda boring and i wanted some color to it, so i used my quad tone i made before. pretty sweeeett

No comments:

Post a Comment